Custom Trips are tailor-made itineraries designed for individual travelers, families, or a small group. We can arrange an itinerary around your interests, dates, and special requests. Our trips include private drivers, private touring, unique accommodations, and exclusive experiences for African Jungle Adventures.
Because Uganda- Rwanda border was opened, we resume conducting 1 day gorilla tour from Kigali- Rwanda. 1 day Uganda Gorilla trip is only possible when you fly to Kigali Airport in Rwanda- cross to south western Uganda (3-4hrs drive) – proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park OR Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
If you fly to Entebbe Airport in Uganda, you need a minimum of 3 days because the drive from Entebbe to Bwindi OR Mgahinga is 8-9hrs drive. You trek Gorillas the next day and then return to Entebbe Airport.
A sample of customized Gorilla tours in Uganda
Below is the possible itinerary:
Day 1: Entebbe Airport – Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (8-9hrs drive). Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Valley Lodge, Rushaga Gorilla camp.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking. Dinner and overnight as on day 1.
Day 3: Return to Entebbe Airport – Evening departure
End of the trip
Advantages of having customized trips
- The trip is handled by experienced persons on ground.
- Travelers are given driver guides from reputable tour companies.
- The itinerary/ travel plans are arranged by experienced tour consultants.
- Finance is kept by trusted tour operators.
- Travel advice are offered by knowledgeable persons.
- In case of a problem in the course of the trip, travelers knows where to report and seek help.